Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformers 2 rise of the fallen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
firefly
Wars Admin
Wars Admin

Transformers 2  rise of the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 2 rise of the fallen   Transformers 2  rise of the fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 am

hi yall yes im 36 yes i went to the opening nite of transformers, yes i had transformers as a kid when they first came out. yes im a big kid lol

first things first dam the movies long @ 150 mins, this can be good or bad in this case hmmmmmmm im still not sure!!!

THE GOOD

the over all plot is good enough to keep me intrested the whole way through( although i noted 8 walk outs during the movie) but im a fan boy.

the girls .................o the girls my god , big kick arse robots coupled with o so hot ladies is a sure ringer for the 12-90 year old male .

lots of interesting locales in the movie.

slap stick humour and one line quips worked quite well with many a laugh from the cinema

did i mention the girls................ o yea i did

slick action between the transformers worked really well with eyeballs glued to the screen( though dam they moved fast, which i suspect if u slow it down ull notice detail missing)

the sound freakin awesome bass a rumbling and really good use of surround

THE BAD

ok to a certain extent we have seen it before (the plot has some issues which some will pick up on )

the pacing was a little to jumpy , like the movie is a little bipolar

length at 150 mins if u dont dig transformers then i imagine ull get somewhat bored( i found myself sometimes losing focus on the story)

the bass maybe to much for some( people with pacemakers etc look out lol)

ALL ROUND

WELL I ENJOYED IT, ALTHOUGH 15 MINS COULD BE SHAVED OF WITH LITTLE LOSS OF STORY ETC, I FOUND SOME OF THE PLOT HOLES A LITTLE MUCH TO SWALLOW, WHICH IS A BIG NO-NO FOR ME. I MEAN ITS A STORY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT ARGH. SO THE GIRLS ARE HOT THE TECH IS WICKED, THE SOUND IS GREAT, THE STORY IS A LITTLE BROKEN. THE GIRLS ARE HOT (I DID IT AGAIN)

OVERALL 7 OUTTA 10 PLUS .8 FOR MEGAN AND THE OTHER ONE (WHICH IF I RECALL WAS IN HOME AND AWAY)

15.50 FOR A TICKET WORTH IT TICK

Transformers 2  rise of the fallen M
Back to top Go down
DANGERDAN
Sniper Commander
Sniper Commander
DANGERDAN

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2 rise of the fallen   Transformers 2  rise of the fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 pm

yea that chick from home and away haha hot movie was good for me (seen it before you old man) haha Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fastforwardgaming.forumotion.net
dozy

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2 rise of the fallen   Transformers 2  rise of the fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

TransFormers i want to see this movie.

Last edited by dozy on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SphinX
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2 rise of the fallen   Transformers 2  rise of the fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

this here dozy kid is looking for a ban with his fkn stupid writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2 rise of the fallen   Transformers 2  rise of the fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2 rise of the fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General and Technical Chat :: The Lounge-
Jump to: