Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rigs app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigs

Rigs app Empty
PostSubject: Rigs app   Rigs app I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 am

Gamer Alias: megasrigas/RiGZ/Rigs
Real Name: Reagan Koryozo (People call me Rigs because my name in Greek is Rigas)
Main Game: CoD4
Other games: Left 4 Dead
Main Profession: AK-74u
Secondary Profession: AK-47 (depends on map and role in team obviously, but i enjoy using 74u most)
Xfire: ultrarigs
Have Mic: Yes
Game Wanting To Join For: CoD4

A bit about me. I am a Soccer nut! Apart from that I have only gotten into PC gaming in the last couple of months. But i have 40 days+ on PS3 and am still co-leader of top 5 clan on PS3 for COD4 but am not active at all on it as I lag too much on PS3 and I am addicted to PC gaming set up and scene. So while my PC skills are still progressing I have got some map and game experience from PS3.

Currently in Red Star but I don't feel I fit well into the team and we aren't that active and I am just dieing for scrims and play time in a team environment as pub bores me to tears generally. Enjoyed playing with you boys last night (I was sifUNPRONE) and would love to be a part of Excel Gaming and what you have going at the moment.

Anyway, see you around. cheers
Back to top Go down
DANGERDAN
Sniper Commander
Sniper Commander
DANGERDAN

Rigs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rigs app   Rigs app I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Accepted welcome mate
Back to top Go down
https://fastforwardgaming.forumotion.net

Rigs app