Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heat Public Server Discraced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DANGERDAN
Sniper Commander
Sniper Commander
DANGERDAN

Heat Public Server Discraced Empty
PostSubject: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 am

Past couple of weeks iv heard and been apart of admin abuse within heat server and its starting to anoy the bloody hell out of me especially when you guys and myself helpt build it to become popular in the first place... sillly things such as spawn camping spam binds and what not just gets me going cause who is to say what level of spawn camping is actually considred camping lol. Just like the other night i was having a good game score of like 16 to 3 and the round switches over from defence crash to attack and into the second round of that half i was on top of spawn building and get kicked i was not happy but it was the 3 previous kickes within 20 mins before i was kicked that made my final decision, so i removed rcon and banned the cunts abusing my rights as admin of gamefreak and showing them how it feels.

Now its come to my attention that this all points to pretty much one person.. "Heat Batman" seems like hes a child with a gun and likes abusing his power guess he hasnt had that much before lol hes a bit of a rude and arrogant prick too so hes lucky to be alive in my books..
Clearly i do not give one rats ass about their money and what they pay for the server i would rather pull that server from them and use it for us as it was in the beginning.

Iv made this public to all people so they can comment on the disruptive attitude from the admins and what i may do or not do..
Back to top Go down
https://fastforwardgaming.forumotion.net
extinction
Cod2 Admin
Cod2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 am

hahhahaha sucked in faggots. . . good rittons, they threateend to kick me cuz i was at spawn house for 5 seconds.. bloody assholes
Back to top Go down
valium
valium

PostSubject: Re: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 am

*H*EA*T Batman is infact an inbred abo nigger cunt, take it off em Dan, say that Batman has been abusing admin. Plus..hes in HEAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.angrywhiteboy.com.au
failkid
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Yeh dan, im with you there i was in the server with you Very Happy

Yeh, there complete retard'z they didnt have a clue what was happening when ij ust kept reconnecting ha Wink that was a good night. But yeh batman if a faggot. doesnt deserve admin he kicks people just randomley half the time. ha what a fagg. ahh catcha'z later and check my other post cheer's Smile

P a n i X
Back to top Go down
http://www.angrywhiteboy.com.au
cRimson
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

PostSubject: Re: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 pm

heat should give us theyre admin
they keep paying and they go back to ga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat Public Server Discraced   Heat Public Server Discraced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat Public Server Discraced
Page 1 of 1