Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cybergamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:40 am

Hi everyone. So I was thinking of getting a tournament started for the Crysis community. A lot of past tournaments have failed to finish though I would like for people to ignore the past tournaments and what has happened in considering this one.
So what my idea for this tournament is is quite simply just a 1 v 1 tournament. What makes this one different to the other ones that have been held is choice I guess. I was thinking that we could use cybergamer as a host. For those of you who are familiar with cybergamer then you will know that when competing you get to challenge who you want. I think that cybergamer will make the admin side of things a lot easier in terms of hosting the tournament.
I haven’t completely thought about the rules yet, though what we need as a starting point is at least 30 interested players who are willing to play in the tournament. I think that once the ball really gets rolling with the tournament and more people start playing and joining it will be really fun and we could even do other types of matches such as 3 v 3 power struggle just as an example.
So for those interested in participating in the tournament please just leave a reply to this thread with your in game name, xfire/email and easiest way of contact. Also if anyone would like to assist me with administrating this thing if everything goes well please pm me on army of Spartans forums. www.armyofspartans.net
Back to top Go down
valium
valium

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 am

You do realise Dan is banned from CG thanks to our mighty lord "POWERS1AVE!" and the amount of people in xL with Crysis is roughly 3....
Back to top Go down
http://www.angrywhiteboy.com.au
sErBz

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 am

3 people is better than no people right?
Back to top Go down
valium
valium

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:19 am

Guess your right there also sine COD:MW2 is going to fail people might go to Crysis but I wouldnt be suprised if CG turns it down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angrywhiteboy.com.au
sErBz

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:22 am

I'm just trying to see who is interest atm before i even bother to approach CG about it. If i can get at least 30 people then i would approach CG, will see how it goes. Just for dan, might even ask game arena to host it lol.

As a side note to your comment about mw2 and people moving over to Crysis, i would love to see that be the case, i personally always did think and prefer Crysis over Cod. Though why don't some more xL players come and play Crysis. I won't go to hard on you guys i promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cybergamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer   Cybergamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cybergamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Crysis Wars :: exceL Public-
Jump to: